and

a blog with cultural bulimia.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

karma being balanced.

Last night we had the post mortem for the Garden Party. The steering comittee got together for a night of food, drinks and stories. It was great seeing those guys again. Great people...

The party itself was more than a month ago, our involvement going back much further than that.

I don't see the point of selling 'volunteering' here. Of course it is important and good and all. And that it should be unselfish work goes without saying -- bragging about it would be tacky. Except that it has been an extremely important experience for me. The beggining of the rest of my life. The counscious decision to redirect my energies towards something constructive. To attract positive things.

So it is symptomatic that right before dinner I had a meeting to accept a new job.

Hot (and intellectually stimulating) bears to follow?