and

a blog with cultural bulimia.

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

milkshake

DW&I heard the greatest dance mix on Sunday. No idea about the song, artist, remix. Only could remember the chorus, something like My Milkshake... Damn right, It's better than yours... DW did some research, I did some more and voila:


kelis
MTV.com: Kelis Turning Heads Again With Her Tasty 'Milkshake'
"She makes her formal return to the game December 9 with Tasty, her second album in the States. The first single, 'Milkshake,' is gaining a buzz on the streets and radio with its idiosyncratic funk and Kelis' sexy, euphemistic playground rap:

My Milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
and they're like: 'It's better than yours'
Damn right, It's better than yours,
I can teach you, but I have to charge



Milkshake sample
Milkshake lyrics
Milkshake Video