and

a blog with cultural bulimia.

Saturday, November 15, 2003

putting the 'ho' back in hotel, part ii

hilton sis in melbourne
Email from my friend mr. ls, the aussie:
Yahoo! Mail: R U a fan of Paris?
Check out her fabulous film debut: The Paris Hilton Sex Tape
Now, EVERYBODY has seen it...
Thank you mr. ls.
BTW, do you know Australians use to be hot, according to Gawker until the Hilton Sisters visited your country? (The picture on the side is of when the Hilton Sisters were in Melbourne for the traditional Derby Day.)
For me they are still HOT - Australian accent still drives me C-R-A-Z-Y - just like that Jamie Lee Curtis character in A Fish Called Wanda got turned on by Italian (the language), even if the only words Kevin Kline knew were 'spaghetti', 'ravioli', 'lasagna'...
To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people. I've known sheep that could outwit you. I've worn dresses with higher I.Qs.
Wanda (Jamie Lee Curtis) to Otto (Kevin Kline)
BUT I digress...

See you on the dance floor...