and

a blog with cultural bulimia.

Sunday, March 28, 2004

being shallow


I finally took the physical attraction test from Match.com that everybody has been taking. What did it tell me? That these tests are bogus.

According to the selections you made in the test, this man fits Your Type. Duh!

And I have to agree with Lyndsay: "The biggest problem with the test is that one doesn't choose potential mates based on basic looks. At least I don't. The first two times I took the test, I took forever to make choices because I kept trying to read their faces to figure out their personalities, intelligence, taste in music, sense of humor, and politics. Realizing that I couldn't tell those things from a picture, I had to fall back on the only guarantee: a pretty face. So this test doesn't really work. But it sure was fun!"