and

a blog with cultural bulimia.

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I am Belle de Jour

Confess to being Belle de Jour:
"Since the press has been filled with speculation, we thought we’d give you the chance to confess. I know that I’m Belle de Jour. But are you?"

Sample post:
Greetings and felicitations i am sorry indeed for making your acquaiantence in this way but your esteemed details were given to me by a colleague in the Nigerian Department of Works (Lagos).I am Belle de Jour and I was forced to flee my country of Liberia when a coup brought down the government of my good friend MR CHARLES TAYLOR. When I left he gave into my safe keeping a douche bag containing the sum of $100,000,000.00 (ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS) which I am seeking your respected help to move into your country, in return for which I will give you 30%.Until this money is moved into your country I am forced to assume the position of callgirl untill my assets is unfrozen.I thank you and look forward to a successful business relationship with you. I am confident, we will both benefit from the hard work I am now engaged in. I trust that you will enjoy and benefit from this opportunity to work with me.I respectfulkly remain respectfully yours,yours respectfully,BELLE DE JOUR (Mrs)
Posted by "Jello de Boer (Ms)"