and

a blog with cultural bulimia.

Thursday, May 13, 2004

happy birthday mr. si!

got soy?where the jobs are: very impressive.
Americans will be better off if they strive to move up the hierarchy of human talents. That's where our future lies. The NYTimes

people skills, emotional intelligence (how not to play games?), imagination and creativity are the most valued skills in today's market. I would say I excel at those skills. Ok, emotional intelligence gets a question mark. But what kind of job should I be looking for?...


Recreation Worker: I'll explore that field today, although I might have the wrong idea in my head...


blogging today from soy luck club, new favorite place. One of the top 5. But as Mr. DF pointed out (nagged) at Paul's birthday party, that's the eighth 'top five' you mentioned tonight. I guess math is not one of my strengths...