and

a blog with cultural bulimia.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

You're fit But my gosh don't you know it

I LOVE The Streets but my gosh you don't have to. The least you can do is agree that their first album, Original Pirate Material was, hmm, original.

They have a new album out, A Grand Don't Come for Free, and I'm having as much fun with it. Favorite song: Fit But You Know It.
See I reckon you're about an 8 or a 9,
Maybe even 9 and a half in four beers time.
That blue top shop top you've got on IS nice,
Bit too much fake tan though - but yeah you score high.

But theres just one little thing that really really,
Really really annoying me about you you see,
Yeah yeah like i said you are really fit
But my gosh don't you just know it

I'm not trying to pull you
Even though i would like to
I think you are really fit
You're fit But my gosh dont you know it

The Streets- Watch the video to 'Fit But You Know It'