Mindless gibberish of a tired mind.
Starting a Meme
- If you had a choice, would you be circumsized or not? Why or why not? (ladies, pretend to be men or skip this one)
Yes. Hygiene. I was circumcised on my early 20's and having lived thru both worlds I can say I choose the latter.
- What elective surgery would you have performed on yourself if expense wasn't an object?
Lasix. Again. See answer #4.
- What body part of yours is perfect just the way it is?
Let me answer this way: there is no body part I would change surgically.
- What was your most serious or involved surgery?
This one is dedicated to Kitchenbeard: Eyesight correction. 15 years ago. In Brasil. Before laser. They used diamond tipped cutters to re-shape my cornea. The result was MUCH less than perfect.
- Cesarean section or vaginal birth?
Cesarean. No pain is gain with me.
- Epidural or drug free child birth?
Duh! See answer above.
- Which is worse, the anticipation or the recovery?
The anxiety of anticipation. I love the idea of recovery. Sitting around for hours doing something or nothing.