and

a blog with cultural bulimia.

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Meme is the new chain letter.

I was tagged for a Meme challenge by Eric. I usually ignore memes but since I love music, here it goes:

List ten songs that you are currently digging ... it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.

Here they are in no special order:
  • Marianne Faithfull - Sleep

  • Damien Rice - Cannonball

  • Eldissa - Stayin' Alive

  • Eurythmics - Would I Lie to You?

  • First Choice - Let No Man Putasunder

  • Les Nubians - Tabou

  • Lou Reed - Satellite Of Love

  • M.I.A. - Bucky Done Gun

  • Seu Jorge - São Gonça

  • Marcelo D2 - A Maldição do Samba
And, considere yourself tagged:
Boozhy, Bonhomme Soleil, Joe. My. God., Kitchen Scratchings and Robocub.