and

a blog with cultural bulimia.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Last post from Belo Horizonte.
For now.


From flickr, originally uploaded by filipebr.

It rained in my computer last Sunday. It rains everyday in BH and I should know better than leave the windows open. Life is so much harder without easy access to the Internet...

If you did not get the hint from my previous posts, I´ve decided to go back to NY. As a matter of fact I´ll be there on Thursday night.

I feel excited and extremely anxious. And it shouldn´t be different.

Last time I packed and left Brazil, I was only 25. Of course this time is different: I won´t be illegal, I speak the language and I know some wonderful people that are giving me moral support. But I´m older. Less flexible. Not as strong, healthwise.

I´m excited and very anxious. And it couldn´t be otherwise.