and

a blog with cultural bulimia.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Of Bloggers & Friends.

"Things that are as stupid as a gay circuit party": Eric has been consistently amusing me for a long time now.

I can't stop listening to Sean's Fragile Radio, Volume 4 - Cover Lovin’. Crazy with Nelly Furtado is sooooo beautiful. And it was not released comercially. Listen to it here. Then download, put in your iPod and listen to it some more.

Michael is in seventh heaven (how many are there, btw?). The movie is getting great reviews. Can't wait to see it. Michael was also the happiest person I ran into at the Pier dance. Good for him.

I miss KitchenBeard. But it seems SF is treating him rigtht.

Robocub: where are you?

More Hot Jews by Jimbo.

The Farmboyz took my favorite picture from Gay Pride 2006.