and

a blog with cultural bulimia.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Non-blogger

Someone once told me my blog was an application for a boyfriend. If it is, it didn't work, because mine had never read it and I'm still not sure he does now. He is that rare breed called non-blogger. That's how his friend, a wildly popular blogger, introduced us. He dislikes it profoundly to be referred to as such.

I feel that right about now everybody is getting tired of me mentioning 'my boyfriend' (BFK, from now on). At a lovely (bloggers) picnic in Central Park over the weekend, one of the farmboyz was trying to convince us it was OK to be annoying everybody with our PDA's. He had had lots of wine by then and he was probably being totally frank.

Please bear (!) with us while we get through this phase. Except I hope it's not just a phase.